The Ardmore Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization that provides food, clothing and other support to those in need. The organization has been around since 1917 and it works with the local community to provide relief for those in need.
Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok is a non-profit that provides rent assistance to families in need.
This Video Should Help:
Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok is a nonprofit organization that provides utility assistance, emergency food and shelter to families in need. We provide services to the people of Ardmore, Enid and Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our phone number is (918) 279-6893.
About Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization that provides assistance to those in need. They offer a variety of services such as utility assistance, food pantries, and emergency shelters. They also have programs for families and children, immigrants and refugees, and seniors. Catholic Charities is a part of the Catholic Church and their mission is to serve those in need with compassion and dignity.
Services Offered by Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
If you’re struggling to pay your utility bills, Catholic Charities can help. We provide financial assistance to help cover the cost of gas, electricity, water and sewer services. We also offer budget counseling to help you get your finances back on track.
Catholic Charities of Enid provides a variety of services to low-income residents of Garfield County. We operate a food pantry and clothing closet, offer utility and rent assistance, and provide case management services to connect people with resources they need. We also operate a thrift store that helps support our programs.
The Archdiocese of Oklahoma City is committed to serving those in need through Catholic Charities. We provide a wide range of services including emergency assistance, refugee resettlement, immigration legal services, mental health counseling and more. Our goal is to meet the immediate needs of our clients while also helping them attain long-term stability.
How to Apply for Utility Assistance from Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
1. Gather the required documentation. To apply for utility assistance from Catholic Charities, you will need to provide proof of income, residency, and need. Income documentation can include a pay stub, tax return, or benefit award letter. Residency documentation can include a lease agreement or mortgage statement. Documentation of need can include a shut-off notice or past-due bill.
2. Contact your local Catholic Charities office to schedule an appointment. You can find the contact information for your local office by visiting the Catholic Charities website and entering your zip code in the “Find Help” search tool.
3. Bring your documentation to your appointment and meet with a case worker who will determine if you qualify for assistance. If you qualify, you will be asked to sign a release of information form so that Catholic Charities can contact your utility company on your behalf.
4. Wait for a decision from Catholic Charities and your utility company regarding assistance eligibility and amount. Once approved, payments will be made directly to your utility company on your behalf
Eligibility Requirements for Utility Assistance from Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
1. You must be a resident of the state of Oklahoma.
2. You must be facing a financial hardship due to an unforeseen circumstance such as job loss, medical emergency, or natural disaster.
3. Your total household income must fall below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
4. You must have received a disconnect notice from your utility company or have already had your utilities disconnected.
5. You must be willing to meet with a case worker to develop a budget and payment plan.
6. If you are eligible for government assistance programs like LIHEAP or Weatherization, you must have applied for and been denied those benefits before applying to Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok Utility Assistance program.
Contact Information for Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City provides services to low-income families in central and western Oklahoma. Services include utility assistance, food pantries, and clothing assistance. The Ardmore office is located at 2205 12th Avenue NW, Ardmore, OK 73401. The phone number for the Ardmore office is 580-226-6224.
Hours of Operation for Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Directions to Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
From the North:
Take I-35 south to Exit 29. At the stop sign, take a left onto US-77/Commerce St. You will go under a railroad bridge. After the bridge, take your first right onto Grand Ave. Catholic Charities will be on your right in about two blocks, at 220 W. Grand Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401.
From the South:
Take I-35 north to Exit 31A. At the stop sign, take a right onto US-77/ Commerce St./Main St. Go under the railroad bridge and take your first right after the bridge onto Grand Ave. Catholic Charities will be on your right in about two blocks, at 220 W. Grand Ave., Ardmore, OK 73401
Frequently Asked Questions about Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok
Q: What is Catholic Charities?
A: Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization that provides social services to the needy and disadvantaged.
Q: What services does Catholic Charities provide?
A: Catholic Charities provides a variety of social services, including utility assistance, food pantries, and disaster relief.
Q: How can I get help from Catholic Charities?
A: You can contact Catholic Charities by phone or online.
Catholic Charities Ardmore Ok is a nonprofit organization that provides social services for the people of Ardmore. The organization provides help with food, housing, employment and more to people in need. Reference: catholic charities norman.